FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT
Follow our size guide to help get an accurate size recommendation.
In order to measure, place the measuring tape over your finger and pull it around into a circle. Adjust the size of the circle, move it across your knuckles, and make sure it fits comfortably.
|Diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)||US||UK||European|
|15.3||48||4.5||H1/2 - I1/2||48|
|16.5||52||6||L - L1/2||52|
|17.8||56||7.5||O - P||56|
|18.5||58||8.5||P1/2 - Q1/2||58|
|19||60||9||R1/2 - S||60|
When you take your measurement, remember:
- Find the largest finger on which you will wear your new ring, and measure the diameter or circumference of that finger.
- Round your measurement to the closest whole number.
- For wide rings, we recommend sizing up by one ring size.
- For stackable rings, you may want to size-up by one ring size.
- Please contact us if you have questions about your ring size.
Take a measuring tape and simply wrap it around your neck. Adjust it to the length of necklace you desire.
18" — Base of the neck
20" — Top of the collarbone
22" — A few inches below the collarbone
24" — A few inches above the sternum
26" — Middle of the sternum
28" — A few inches below the middle of the sternum
30" — At the bottom of the sternum
16" — Choker length
18" — At collarbone
20" — Below collarbone
22" — At or above neckline
24" — Below the neckline